- Mom, these worms are my friends. I know worm language so I know what they're saying. They tell me that they like my hand a lot. They tell me if they're hungry or not, too.
- They only talk to me during the day. When they're tired at night, they just want to sleep.
- Mom, this worm is a mama and she's getting ready to have her babies. She told me that just now. If you ever find a long, long, worm with a pink, pink round dot, she's having a baby tonight. And that is a good thing because we need more baby worms.
- Mama and Daddy worms don't take care of their babies, because they're scared of the babies. People take care of their kids, but not worm mamas.
- This worm is a school kid. There's lots of school kid worms in here.
- This worm right here is a teenager.
- Worms like to eat lots of rotten fruit that you don't care for. Their favorite rotten fruit is fruit that's been cut up that people won't eat.
I think I learned a few things just now. Some kid philosophy.
4 comments:
Too sweet. I live her little voice.
Four year old worm wisdom! Wish I could have heard her.
Wow--does she have an imagination or what?? Who needs tv when you have a worm farm with worms that talk to you.
I love this!!
Post a Comment