Here's my computer, all torn apart. Not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I saw parts and touched pieces of the insides of my computer that no self-respecting woman should *have* to see. (Some of you may choose to do so, but I didn't have that option!) I was quite nervous about the whole thing, but it's done. I didn't even break it beyond repair! Here's a picture of it.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
All Torn Apart
Another old post---
Here's my computer, all torn apart. Not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I saw parts and touched pieces of the insides of my computer that no self-respecting woman should *have* to see. (Some of you may choose to do so, but I didn't have that option!) I was quite nervous about the whole thing, but it's done. I didn't even break it beyond repair! Here's a picture of it.
Here's my computer, all torn apart. Not to pat myself on the back or anything, but I saw parts and touched pieces of the insides of my computer that no self-respecting woman should *have* to see. (Some of you may choose to do so, but I didn't have that option!) I was quite nervous about the whole thing, but it's done. I didn't even break it beyond repair! Here's a picture of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm hugely impressed that you could do that. You go girl!
I am sooooo impressed. You are a woman with many talents.
Post a Comment