A homeschool family in our group needed to find a home for these 2 corn snakes, and so we took them up on the offer. The kids couldn't be more thrilled to be giving these guys a place to live. For the first several days, I had to lock the snakes up so that they could get some rest! These snakes eat live mice. We fed them already and it went off without a hitch.
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Our New Pets
A homeschool family in our group needed to find a home for these 2 corn snakes, and so we took them up on the offer. The kids couldn't be more thrilled to be giving these guys a place to live. For the first several days, I had to lock the snakes up so that they could get some rest! These snakes eat live mice. We fed them already and it went off without a hitch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I can't believe Brooke holding that snake like it's nothing. She is such a great mix of little girl but a hint of tomboy.
See, I'm reading!!!
Post a Comment